1. What is included in the registration?
Your registration for PROPEL will include all forum meals, sessions, networking breaks, event materials, and access to the full delegate Networking Reception on Day 1.
2. When can I register?
Registration is now open! To register, please click here.
3. What is the registration cut off date?
Although there is no cut-off date, registration will close once the Forum reaches maximum capacity.
4. Is there any criteria that presenting companies will have to meet?
Investors make up the majority of the selection committee. The applications are evaluated on a number of criteria including ‘fundability’, market pain, management, completeness of proposal, etc. Our goal is to bring companies that have the highest chance of being funded in contact with key investors. For more information visit the Apply to Present page and check out our Presenting Company FAQ Sheet.
5. Will any equipment be made available to presenters?
An overhead projector, computer, microphone, etc. will be provided. The presenting companies must submit the presentation to the organizers prior to the conference so all the presentations can be loaded on one computer.
6. My company is located in the United States, can I still participate in the forum?
Yes, the Forum is open to international companies as well.
7. How do I get to the Fairmont Palliser Hotel in Calgary?
Google Maps Link
If you have questions, contact us to get them answered.