2021 Presenting Company Applications Are Now Open!
Presenting Companies are selected by our Industry Advisory Board and participate in the showcase within one of the five streams below. The three core technology streams are: Digital Oilfield, Resource Recovery & Management, and Environmental Stewardship & Advanced Materials. These streams are considered the focus areas for PROPEL as they relate to technology innovation, and the energy industry as a whole.
- Digital Transformation | Automation, IoT/IIoT, software, imaging, big data, communication technology, cybersecurity, etc.
- Environmental Stewardship and Advanced Materials | Advanced Materials, chemistry, nanotechnology, carbon capture & conversion, waste, water, and GHGs, etc.
- Renewable Energy Technology | Wind, solar, hydrogen, and all things renewable.
- Resource Recovery and Management | Extraction and recovery, upgrading and refinement, transportation and pipelines, etc.
- Distributed Energy Technologies | Next-generation electric energy management, smart grid, advanced battery & energy storage technologies, circular economy innovations.
Not sure if your company is a fit? Checkout our Presenting Company FAQ